In an era of Super PACs and unlimited corporate giving, we believe that digitally connected grassroots donors can make a bigger impact on politics than ever.
That’s why we’re inviting you to enter our brand new Raise the Future competition. During the month of April, use Rally.org to fundraise for a progressive cause and you could win a VIP pass to the largest annual conference on progressive politics & technology.
You can choose to participate in one of two ways:
1. Become a “Fan Fundraiser” for one of the Featured Causes, including…
- Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
- National Wildlife Federation Action Fund
- NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Washington United for Marriage
- New Leaders Council
- Truman National Security Project
2. Fundraise for your own progressive campaign, club, or organization. You don’t have to be a 501c3 or 501c4!
The contest officially launches April 4th, but you can read all the juicy details now at rally.org/raisethefuture.
Note: Rally is a nonpartisan company that works with causes of all types, including nonprofits, schools, personal projects, and political campaigns on both sides of the aisle.